CASIT - a Wordpress website designed and implemented for the College of Arts and Sciences Information Technology support group at the University of Oregon.
- Standards compliant XHTML/CSS layout
- Fully custom Wordpress theme
- Advanced features of Wordpress (e.g. custom post types)
- Dynamic and easily updated
- Utilizes jQuery for transitional animations
"Flash Eye" - A small interactive video created using Adobe Flash and Photoshop. Although the piece is very simple, there are notable areas that demonstrate attention to detail to create a very complete work.
- Frame-by-frame animation
- Art drawn in Photoshop
- Animated in Flash
- Use of ActionScript to create an interactive piece of art
"Apple Game" - A game made completely in Flash. The object of the game is to drop apples in a bucket. This was my first real experience using ActionScript.
- Demonstration of ActionScript uses
- Drag-and-drop movie clip features
- Timers, buttons, and calculations
- Flash-drawn vector art
"Shukumei Halloween 2008" - A digital painting emphasizing use of extreme lighting, gradient mapping, and 16 bit smudge techniques.
- Technical uses of Photoshop
- Gradient maps over gray-toned layers
- Clipping masks and multiply mode
- Use of 16 bits/channel with smudge and liquify tools
- Atmospheric lighting and color usage